Instant Green Screen, grown by Mobilane
The Mobilane Green Screen is a pre-cultivated screen, grown and nutured by Mobilane, which provides a perimeter security solution. The Mobilane Green Screen is available in different sizes and varieties, even three meters high. Perfect for use as a sustainable and secure boundary around gardens, schools, colleges, hospitals and other sites. The Mobilane Green Screens also provide a deterrent against graffiti and other anti-social behavior.
We also have research findings relating to the benefits of Mobilane Green Screens in the improvement of air quality through the removal of PM10 particles from pollution. Read more.
The Mobilane Green Screens can be installed in just a few hours and can be planted year round (except for periods with frost). For installation against an existing wall no extra materials are required. For installation around gardens you need to secure the screen to posts.
Mobilane is the grower of the Mobilane Green Screen, not one of the suppliers. local installers will take on the installation. For more information, get in touch with our friendly team.
- Hedera (various Ivy)
- Carpinus betulus (hornbeam)
- Fagus sylvatica (beech)
Sizes green screens* (width x height):
- 120cm x 100cm
- 120cm x 155cm
- 120cm x 180cm
- 120cm x 200cm
- 120cm x 220cm
- 120cm x 300cm
*depending on type of screen
- Instant greenery on 5mm galvanized steel secure framework
- Providing 65 ivy shoots, hand wound, not pinned
- Bio degradable pot containing all the nutrients the plants need to establish
- Fully grown when installed – will thicken out to 200mm
- Quick & easy installation
- Wooden / steel posts / containers / wall fixings
- Provides a green eco-friendly environment
- Contributes to biodiversity
- Improving our day to day air quality – PM10 reduction
- Expected life span of 45 years
- Low maintenance planting
Contact Mobilane for more information about the Mobilane green screens.