LivePanel, living wall
Living Green Wall
LivePanel is a sustainable ‘living wall’-system for Green Walls for existing and new buildings, indoors and outdoors. A living wall is not only good for the environment (insulation and fine dust absorption) but also offers a great view.
The LivePanel living wall system is a modular system. The modules have a specially developed substrate designed to enable the plants to establish and thrive.
The panels are stacked onto the face of a building or wall and secured by an aluminium frame. The feeding of the plants with water and nutrients is ensured by an integrated irrigation and drainage system.
With a wide selection of plants which can be used for the living wall, LivePanel allows for a lot of creative freedom in the design.
Benefits of LivePanel living wall
- modular green wall system
- considerable freedom in design and plant choice
- equipped with the most modern automation technology
- prevents and covers graffiti on walls
- low water usage (up to 80% less in comparison to other systems)
- temperature and sound insulating properties
- long lifetime of the living wall
- fine dust absorption
- fauna friendly
- supports company image
- enhances the property value
- LivePanel modules are standard 40 x 40 cm.
- Depth LivePanel construction (excl. plants) 10 m
- Integrated irrigationsystem for the living wall
- The weight load of the living wall is 35/40 kg/m2 fully saturated
- Modules can be made to measure to fit around doors and windows